PRIOR TO SEO
The Client approached us in September of 2019 with some online presence. They wanted to improve their online presence by increasing organic and website traffic as well as clientele. At the time they signed on for our SEO Services, they had just 2 keywords ranking on the first page of major search engines.
- We identified how potentials customers were searching through extensive keyword research.
- We designed and implemented an SEO campaign that included on-page and off-page optimization around their targeted keyword terms.
49% Growth in Organic Sessions during February 2020
44% Growth in Total Sessions during February 2020
76% Growth in Indirect Contacts during February 2020
92% Growth in Map Views during February 2020
Keyword Ranking Results on Major Search Engines
- September 2019 - 2 Keywords on Page 1 beginning campaign
After 60 Days
- November 2019 - After 60 Days - 7 Keywords Ranking on Page 1
After 120 Days
- February 2020 - After 120 Days - 14 Keywords Ranking on Page 1
WHAT IS SEO FOR REAL ESTATE?
SEO for real estate is just like fishing with a net. When you put the net in the right spot, you’re increasing your chances of catching leads!
To break it down in simple terms, by giving Google and other search engines what they want, Google will reward you with higher rankings for your real estate website.
Each search engine — Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc — has an algorithm that crawls online web pages to determine which results to show people when they search for any given keyword phrase (i.e. the words they type into the search engine).
By optimizing your own real estate website page(s) for a search engine’s algorithm (usually Google since it’s the biggest), you can rank for high-value phrases and drive passive traffic to your website.
Benefits of SEO in Real Estate
Real Estate Seach Engine Optimization (SEO) is very important for lead generation and a great investment option:
- Best for achieving long-term real estate sales goals.
- A cost-effective form of marketing.
- Win the trust of new customers.
- Superior conversions, higher ROI, and qualified real estate leads.
- Keeps in touch with existing customers.
- Provide exposure to a greater number of prospects.
- Generate more leads without spending much on expensive advertising
Contact Fulcrum Websites & Marketing ****to optimize your lead generation strategy!